That’s a wrap!
London Fashion Week has drawn to a close and we are pleased to have (once again) provided behind the scenes support during this prestigious event.
Strata provides maintenance solutions for displays, props and furniture, along with storage and logistics services to our luxury retail clients during Fashion Week. Our operatives are highly skilled in the removal and reassembly of staging, as well as reinstating event spaces back to their original appearance upon completion. All works are undertaken at the convenience of the client, ensuring minimal disruption to their day to day operation.
This year we completed the following works:
- French polishing works to 80 x chairs, 18 x benches (with arms) and 46 x benches (without arms).
- Colour matched filling of 322 x fibreglass stools.
- Cleaning of 1140 seating cushions.
- Cut/Fitting timber inserts to all side and back cushions to create a straighter edge.
- Wrapping of all items for transportation (both prior to delivery and upon collection).
For more information on our Retail services, click here.