Strata would like to take this opportunity to assure our staff, clients and contacts that we have been closely following government advice with regards to the recent COVID-19 outbreak.
It is a very worrying time for all of us, however, please be assured that we are taking every precaution we can to ensure the safety of our people, clients and partners. Our Senior Management Team is in continuous discussion with regards to Health and Safety, operational continuity and the Company’s contingency plans in this ever changing situation we find ourselves in.
At this present time we are taking several business continuity measures, including:
• Installing several sanitising stations throughout our offices and encouraging regular hand washing for 20 seconds as advised by the government.
• Conducting daily staff health and wellbeing assessments and risk assessments.
• Limiting face to face contact as much as we possibly can whilst continuing to provide the flexible, high quality services our clients and partners have come to expect from us.
• Encouraging remote working, conference calling, email and the use of the Microsoft Teams chat app where possible.
• Providing all possible methods of protection and equipment for our operatives and monitoring our sites closely.
Communication is key! We are all in this together. If you work with us in some capacity and feel you may have been exposed to COVID-19, please contact us immediately to discuss safeguarding measures.
We will continue to strive to deliver, however, if you need to discuss changes to your project’s programme please contact your dedicated Project Manager at Strata.
If you are struggling with your supply chain in this current climate, please contact us to discuss your needs. Strata covers a range of services in London and the South East including: Maintenance, repairs, construction, fitout, refurbishment, storage and logistics and event support.
Government guidelines and updates with regards to COVID-19 can be found here: https://www.gov.uk/guidance/coronavirus-covid-19-information-for-the-public
Stay safe all and wash your hands!